Course Reflection -Kilali

Kilali Latter

Personal Finance

Dr. Ott

1/14/22

Course Reflection

        I have learned so much from Personal Finance. I believe that what I have learned from this course will be some of the most important information in my adult life. I have learned how to budget, save, and invest. I have also learned about what will be important in my adult life like credit cards, homeownership, taxes, real estate, and so much more. I have learned what I need to do in order to retire early and become financially independent. Through the book Your Money or Your Life I learned how to live a happy life, where I have "enough" instead of too much stuff. I learned that I should do things that I love and work for a living instead of working for a dying. This course taught me more than just money and investing, it taught me about life and helped me see what I want my life to be like, instead of what society says it should be like. I learned some of the steps that I should take in order to be able to reach financial independence, retire early, and live my life the way I want to. I think the most important thing I learned was that I don't have to spend all my money to buy more things to be happy. I don't need the most expensive thing, 10 versions of each item, or hundreds of different items. I only need what is enough for me to be fulfilled and happy. For the future, I will take the investment strategies I have learned, and work towards becoming a saver instead of a spender. I will also keep in mind the things that I want to do with my life and the legacy I want to leave, in order to make decisions that are best for me and my family. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Reflection - Sofi

Andres Yengle Reflection

Course Reflection - Shyla