Andres Yengle Reflection

 This course was absolutely amazing. I learned so much more about finances than I have in my whole life in any class that I have ever taken. I really enjoyed the book. Why didn't they teach me this in school because I feel like every single tip that is in there is very useful. I also really enjoyed learning about crypto assets but I wish all of us were required to read the crypto assets instead of your money or your life. Or even all three, I feel as though the crypto assets are super important and are the future of money. I think that it would make more sense for everyone to read the whole thing to really get the most out of it. Although we didn't read the whole thing, what I did read was so interesting that it has made me very interested in mining and trading crypto. I also really enjoyed the game of life. It showed me how much living really costs and it also showed me how expensive that life I want to lead will be. I never realized how much my parents pay to keep up with my education and as well with all my needs. Although it was very shocking and at times stressful it is very useful to know now so that I won't be shocked when it's actually happening to me. I loved this course. I truly recommend that everyone who has the opportunity should take it at least once in highschool. It teaches so much in such a short time frame.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Reflection - Sofi

Course Reflection - Yazzie