Personal Finance Reflection

 Personal Finance Reflection  

Gustavo 


When I first started this course I had a few doubts on how good it would be and the tough workload that I heard about. However, after the first week I was having fun and even enjoying a lot of the assignments that we had to do. The ideas and the things I learned from this class are very valuable and I definitely will use them in the future. The movies we also got to watch were not only informative but they were also very entertaining. I always felt like I had something to do and I was never bored. Reading the books was also very fun and informative. The crypto book taught me a new level of crypto currency that I did not know about as well as showing me how I can use it in my life, overall the book showed me everything I feel like I need to know to start crypto. YMYL had taught be how we should not only be informed with our finances, but it also showed me how we should be informed with our "Life Energy". WDTTMTIS taught me so many different things that will help me in the future while keeping it as a easy reading. Making the presentation for the crypto book as well as the seminars, were also a very fun activity that I enjoyed doing.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Reflection - Sofi

Andres Yengle Reflection

Course Reflection - Yazzie