Reflection on the Class

 Reflection on the Class

Oscar Rawson


    I learned a lot over the course of this J-Term. How to make better investments, how to begin saving for retirement, how to budget my monthly earnings and expenses, and how to start working for financial independence.  Your Money or Your Life and Why Didn't They Teach Me This in School? both were incredibly helpful books. Your Money or Your Life promoted me to think a lot about ways to save for retirement early, and how to budget my monthly income. As I begin to have an income, the wall chart proposed by the book will be immensely helpful for me in saving my money and reducing my expenses. Managing the chart like this proved to reduce the stress and expenses of the people that used it in the book. I think that Why Didn't They Teach Me This in School?'s quick tip format was really well-done and informative and straight to the point. His tips about retirement accounts and where to put your money were really helpful. Overall, the course was a pretty heavy workload and contained a ton of information. It was just so much information. I'm glad I took it though, as it was a lot of helpful information that I think I will carry for the rest of my life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Reflection - Sofi

Andres Yengle Reflection

Course Reflection - Shyla