Course Reflection - Yazzie


 Course Reflection


    Overall, I'm very glad that I took this course. It just happens that in the past year I'd been thinking a lot about how I knew nothing about money and finance and taxes, which stressed me out so much. School can be useful, but honestly, a lot of it is just busy work that I'm never going to use in real life, but personal finance has been different in the sense that I know it will be extremely beneficial to my everyday life. The workload was definitely heavy, but I honestly did not mind since I really wanted to learn this information. I found that researching in-depth certain topics for my slides was extremely helpful because I was given the opportunity to narrow down on specific topics such as retirement funds and insurance which are both things that are necessary for me to know. I was more than willing to do the work as I knew how much this would help me in the long run. I would definitely recommend this course, and I think I would take it again. I learned so much more than I have this entire year but I feel that I can keep learning more. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Reflection - Sofi

Andres Yengle Reflection

Course Reflection - Shyla