Course Reflection - Sofi

Sofi Savarese 

Personal Finance 

Dr. Ott 

1/14/22 

Course Reflection 

Over the course of this J-term, I have learned more about money than I thought was possible. We jumped into complicated topics such as investing, the stock market, cryptocurrencies, and many more. While this was slightly confusing and a little overwhelming, the outcome from this course that I will carry with me for the rest of my life makes it completely worth it. The things that I will take away from this course will easily be some of the most important things that I have learned in school. Things such as how to buy a house, credit cards, and how to pay taxes are fundamental to my adult life. Also, things such as cryptocurrency and bitcoin were very interesting and important to learn about as our world is slowly progressing to a digital world. We also talked about many "big money questions" such as what would you do if you didn't have to work for a living. This helped me understand how to break down the concept of money and what my true intentions are with it. I would defiantly take this course again and I highly recommend that everyone that has the opportunity to take it at least once should defiantly take it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andres Yengle Reflection

Course Reflection - Shyla