Course Reflection - Micah

 I really appreciated retaking this course again. In this class this year, I’m glad that I was given more time to look into forex as I have a special love for that. I definitely was helped to recall concepts that I learned in past versions of the course that I may have forgotten over the course of time. I think the main takeaway from this course for me is that a financial situation is workable and it’s never hopeless. If you’re in a tough moment financially, there is so much that you can do to try to work your way out. I learned that I can do something. That I can have an impact. I really loved taking this class each time and I feel very lucky to be here for what could potentially be the last one. Thank you Dr. Ott. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Reflection - Sofi

Andres Yengle Reflection

Course Reflection - Shyla