Course Reflection - Andy

 Personal Finance Course Reflection

This is (by far) the most valuable J-Term that you could participate in at Post Oak. I have learned more valuable information in these two weeks than I ever have before regarding finance. In just these two weeks, I feel much more confident in my financial future. I have always had aspirations in my life that have greatly involved being financially independent. The game of life activity was the most helpful to me because I was able to budget out my full life and set goals for where I want to be in the future. One of my main goals in life is to own a ranch in a beautiful/mountainous area, this obviously comes with a price. My original plan was to "figure it out" but now I feel much more confident in how I will be able to afford this for my future wife and kids. By learning about appreciating real estate and long-term marketed investments, I should be able to afford what I want and more in the future. Another big lesson learned was the value of budgeting your money. By allocating your money to the proper sectors of your life, you can maximize your investments and your savings. I also valued the lessons on crypto currency and I feel much more equipped to invest in this growing currency of the future. This course, overall, made me much more conscious of the money in my life as well as how I plan to live in the future. I am forever grateful to Dr. Ott for putting this course together and I feel so much more equipped to create a wonderful life for my future family. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Reflection - Sofi

Andres Yengle Reflection

Course Reflection - Shyla